Advanced EHLA3D Process Development
How close is EHLA3D to industrial production of turbomachinery parts made of IN738?
Challenge and Motivation
- Growing demand for high-performance, hard-to-weld Ni super alloys in turbomachinery applications.
- Current EHLA3D process development for IN738 indicates promising results which can be utilized for transfer to an industrial application.
- Demonstration and validation of an industrial use case as a result of advanced process development.
- Mapping of the entire manufacturing process chain (AM, HT and finishing).
- Reduced application barrier for EHLA3D technology.